Yesterday I hosted a wonderful conversation with Joyce Donahue. This past summer Joyce wrote an 8-part blog series on “Forming Children and Youth for the Mass”; in our conversation we talked about liturgical catechesis, and how to help young Catholics embrace the liturgy, helping families participate more fully in the liturgy, and more:
In our conversation we referenced the following resources:
- Great is the Mystery by Joe Paprocki and D. Todd Williamson
- Liturgy with Style and Grace by Gabe Huck and Gerald T. Chinchar
- Mystagogy of the Eucharist by Gilbert Ostdiek, OFM
- Beyond the Catechist’s Toolbox by Joe Paprocki
- You Have Put on Christ by Jerry Galipeau
I’m hoping to host more conversations like this in the future; let me know if you have a topic or guest you’d like to see featured!