This quiche recipe is an easy last minute meal. On non-abstaining days I’ll add whatever leftover meat is in the refrigerator; during Lent there are lots of choices of vegetables and seafood to add in!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-n-half
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbls flour
- 1/3 cup onion, minced
- Salt, pepper, & garlic powder
- 8 oz cheese, shredded
- Choice of add-ins (broccoli, asparagus, shrimp, tomatoes, etc.)
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Whip eggs, half-n-half, mayo and flour together in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into pie shell. Bake for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Allow to sit 10 minutes before cutting and serving.