As some of you may know from following me on Twitter, my wife and I recently welcomed our sixth child into the world. As a result I’m taking some time off from blogging as we get acclimated to this new reality.
But fear not! In an effort to raise the usual standards on this site I’ve lined up a series of guest posts from some of my catechetical friends. Starting today and over the next few weeks you’ll be hearing from:
- John Rinaldo on three reasons your teens are not engaged in your faith formation program
- Jared Dees on the call to be catechists and evangelizers
- William O’Leary on taking catechesis beyond information
- Joe Paprocki on the catechist as a Kingdom-dweller
- Margaret Felice on meeting teens “where they’re at”
- Marc Cardaronella on what no one considers about parish evangelization
I’m extraordinarily grateful to them for helping me out this month. Please be sure to check out their sites for more catechetical blogging goodness!