Last night I gave a short talk to my Knights of Columbus council on technology, catechesis, and young Catholics. I talked about some characteristics of young adults in general and Catholics in particular with an eye on how the Knights can be more inviting of young Catholic men.
Here are a few of the resources I cited during my talk:
- Digital Natives, Digital Immigrants by Marc Prensky
- American Millennials: Generations Apart (poll by the Knights of Columbus in partnership with The Marist College Institute for Public Opinion)
- The New Faithful: Why Young Adults Are Embracing Christian Orthodoxy by Colleen Carroll
- “New Vocations in the Province of Saint Joseph: Ecclesial, Historical and Cultural Perspectives” by Archbishop Augustine Di Noia, O.P.
- National Study of Youth and Religion
- Moralistic Therapeutic Deism–the New American Religion