Thanks to everyone who joined me for today’s Ave Maria Press webinar “Where Two or Three are Texting: Incarnation and Sacrament in a Virtual World.” Below are my slides, notes, and links to related articles. I will post the video of the webinar here as soon as it is available.
If you have any questions that I wasn’t able to address during the session, please feel free to add them to the comments and I’ll do my best to respond with an answer!
- Flickering Pixels: How Technology Shapes Your Faith by Shane Hipps (Zondervan, 2009)
- Tweet If You [Heart] Jesus: Practicing Church in the Digital Reformation by Elizabeth Drescher (Morehouse Publishing, 2011)
- The Church and New Media: Blogging Converts, Online Activists, and Bishops Who Tweet ed. by Brandon Vogt (OSV, 2011)
- “Participatio Actuosa in Cyberspace? Vatican II’s Liturgical Vision in a Digital World” by Teresa Berger (Worship magazine, 2013)
- Eucharist? Can sacraments work in the virtual world?” (Rev. Bosco Peters, June 28, 2009)
- Simulating the Mundane, And What It Means (Thomas L. McDonald, December 16, 2013)
- S Korean dies after games session (BBC, August 10, 2005)
- Guidelines For Televising The Liturgy (USCCB, 1996)
- Diocese of Springfield in Illinois’ Social Media Policy and Resources