Thank you again to Sadlier Religion for sponsoring my webinar today! Below are my slides, notes, and additional resources based on the presentation!
Presentation Slides and Notes
- The Church and New Media: Blogging Converts, Online Activists, and Bishops Who Tweet, edited by Brandon Vogt (OSV, 2011).
- Technology Tools for Your Ministry: No Mousing Around! by Tim Welch (Twenty-Third Publications, 2008); technology books don’t always age well, but there is still some sound advice and tips in this book.
- Diocese of Springfield in Illinois Social Media Policy Resources
- Fr. Robert Barron: 7 Great Qualities of a New Evangelist
- Blogger and WordPress (free blogging platforms)
- Sadlier’s Online Liturgical Calendar
- Edmodo (online class collaboration tools)
- CreativeCommons.org (information on the Creative Commons license)
- MorgueFile.com (free, attribution-free photos)
- OpenDNS.com (internet filtering)
- 10 Ways That Technology Can Improve Your Religious Education Session (Victor Valenzuela)
- Catechizing Digital Natives (Jonathan F. Sullivan)
- Using the Parish Web Site to Power Adult Faith Formation (Jonathan F. Sullivan)
- Technology Tips for Religious Educators (Jared Dees)