Next month my office, in conjunction with our diocesan Office for Information Technology, will be offering training on social media for ministry at locations around our diocese.
The training is designed for:
- Youth Ministers
- and anyone interested in using social media on behalf of the Church’s ministries.
The training will include information on the new diocesan social media policy as well as œbest practices for using social media.
Sessions will be held at these dates and places:
- June 4, 6p-8p “ Catholic Pastoral Center (Springfield)
- June 5, 6p-8p “ St. Anthony School (Effingham)
- June 12, 6p-8p “ St. Ambrose (Godfrey)
- June 14, 6p-8p “ St. Peter School (Quincy)
- June 21, 6p-8p “ Immaculate Conception (Mattoon)
No registration is necessary for these sessions.
Online training will be available on June 7; to register, use the URL following the training time: